Friday, February 03, 2006

NHL tickets

File under R for Realization.
Being a fan of the Dallas Stars and the N.H.L., I decided I'd try to get some tickets online with the February and March tickets going on sale today at 9 a.m. I try the Stars website first and the system informs me the amount of tickets I'm requesting is not available (3 tickets) so I change the number requested to 2, same thing.
So I figure I should try the Go Stars telephone line and doing so I wait 15 minutes plus on the phone to no avail. During my brief meditation waiting on the phone (with no background music, mind you) I come to the realization that I'm already paying to see my favorite hockey team on cable via my monthly subscription.
So, I hang up and I know I'll continue to be a Stars fan, I'll just be a fan from the comfort of my own home with more cash in my wallet.

No comments: