Saturday, May 27, 2006

Preview this

Okay, so recently I was at the Cinema and they now have previews they show prior to showing the previews. I was hoping the previews I was seeing before the movie start time was going to be the previews, but I was mistaken.
I was able to view the previews a second time which was in fact the movie start time. WTF.
I guess it is just too much to ask for a movie to actually start as indicated on the ticket you are given by the clerk.
Just another paradigm stuck in a paradox.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know if I've ever gone to a movie that started on time. It would make sense to start previews earlier.

mman said...

Thanks I completely agree. Previews should be shown prior to the film, along with the encroaching commercials that have entered the movieplex.