Friday, August 19, 2005

a.m. coffee

Coffee, can you go without it? I know I need my two pints in the a.m. I can stay away from caffeine the remainder of the day but in the morning I must have it. I choose my favorite blend: Chock full of nuts. Sometimes I will switch to Folger's Breakfast Blend which like my favorite has a rich smoothness that alerts and alleviates.
Two sugars and milk, well I prefer the Coffemate Hazelnut or the French Vanilla creamer. If I'm going to put anything into my coffee I want it to compliment the bouquet of the coffee bean.

2 comments:

Jar(egg)head said...

Never touch the filthy stuff. It is one of the great mysteries of life how something that smells so wonderful can taste so vile.

I stick with tea. Nothing like a nice cup of Earl Grey or Darjeeling in the morning. Good hangover cure, too.

mman said...

Hangover cure. That's good information. Earl Grey huh? Captain Picard may be retired but lives. Thanks for your comment.